As nonprofits strive to most efficiently and effectively pursue their missions, it’s tough to argue with the idea that increasing organizational fundraising capacity, and providing valuable professional and leadership development opportunities for staff are key.
The challenge is to make the time and devote the resources to do so while keeping our many organizational balls in the air.
The Excelsior Bay Group has developed our innovative Coaching Circle approach to assist you with these critical areas in ways that are tailored to your particular needs, are relatively low-cost to access, and bring the benefits of longer-term, ongoing peer support and accountability.
The Fund Development Essentials Coaching Circle will help you improve the fundraising effectiveness of your organization, while also increasing your knowledge of how fund development interfaces with the other core components of organizational strategy, administration and finance, and programming.
Join us for the opportunity to benefit from a close-knit peer network of other development professionals who are proactively seeking the coaching expertise and peer support, encouragement, and accountability to develop the strategy and workplan to meet your personal, professional, and organizational goals.
THE CIRCLE WILL BE ORGANIZED AS FOLLOWS:
- Five to eight participants with one coach
- A total of six monthly group meetings (2.5 hours per meeting)
- Private intake meeting with each participant to assess strengths, challenges, and identify key coaching needs
- Individual exit meetings with each participant and their direct supervisor to review the program plan, support needed to continue execution of plan, and ongoing evaluation of progress in execution of the plan
- Up to three hours of individual coaching (in-person and/or by phone) to address critical issues related to each participant’s ability to succeed in executing his/her strategy.
INTENDED BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATION INCLUDE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT TO:
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of fundraising and philanthropic support in their organization;
- Create or further develop a compelling case for philanthropic support;
- Clarify organizational fundraising priorities and establish attainable goals;
- Assess return on investment for the organization’s primary fundraising strategies; and
- Develop a workplan and appropriate parameters for their role in building a development program that is capable of meeting the organization’s evolving need for philanthropic support (meeting both immediate and long-term revenue needs).
To register or for more information, please contact: